Monday, April 9, 2012

10 months and flying

My dear sweet Stella,
I can't believe 10 months have just flown by.  We gave you a bath yesterday, and ducks were dive-bombing and you loved it.  Then the ducks started spitting at you, and you loved that, too.  Your giggle is so infectious. 

Yesterday was a challenging day for you.  While I was busy making you some food (I hope you like beets!), you were playing on the floor, getting into everything, as usual.  You opened the lowest kitchen drawer, and promptly closed it on your fingers.  Twice.  I'm afraid this is the first of many owies you're going to get as you learn about the world around you.  You are also learning to stand, and while pulling yourself up on the coffee table, you bumped your head.  See?   First of many, many owies.  You are so proud of yourself when you can stand without support, even if it's only for a second or two.  I am so proud of you, too.

You make the funniest faces.  Here is your "warrior" face.



















And here you are brushing your own teeth, all two of them.  Sort of.  Mostly you're just chewing on the toothbrush, but that's okay.  You've gotta start somewhere, right?




















10 month favorites:
Activities: climbing, getting into things you shouldn't
Food: Bread, or whatever mommy is eating

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the warrior face!!

And tooth #3 is coming as the fairy picked it up from Vi!

I'm proud of Stella, too!